Global Data Privacy Pledge and Employment Application Statement
CEB's Data Privacy Pledge ensures consistent safeguards over the personal information provided during the application process.
CEB regularly examines its information privacy practices to ensure compliance with specified disclosures about the collection, use, sharing, and protection of your personal information. To preserve your trust, we pledge to protect your privacy by adhering to the practices described below.
To Whom and How Does This Pledge Apply?
This pledge covers any individual who submits personal information to CEB when applying for employment.
Our pledge also applies to all personally identifiable information that CEB collects in connection with your job search and our recruitment process.
What Information Does CEB Collect, and How Do We Collect It?
When you create your personal profile in the CEB applicant tracking system, you are agreeing to share this information with our company in accordance with our recruiting and data privacy standards. The ways in which CEB collects and uses personal data, and your rights to request access to and correction of your personal data, are available on this Web site's "terms of service" page.
CEB will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information collected is accurate, complete, current, and relevant to its intended use. In addition, CEB will take reasonable steps to give individuals the ability to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
How Does CEB Use Personal Data?
CEB will apply the following standards to personal data:
- Personal information will be handled fairly, consistently, and lawfully for the sole purpose of fulfilling our Talent Management mandate of attracting, retaining, and developing world-class talent.
- Personal information will be kept accurate and up to date. CEB will make a reasonable accommodation to update or delete improper data.
- Personal information will be kept only as long as needed for the stated purpose or as otherwise required by law.
What Information does CEB Disclose?
CEB will not share your personal information with third-party vendors or advertising companies without your expressed consent. A transfer of candidate information will only occur if:
- The transfer is based on a clear business need (such as a pre-employment background check);
- The receiving organization provides acceptable data security; and
- The receiving organization complies with CEB's standards for transfer and any needed data processing.
How can I Correct and Update My Personal Information?
You may change or correct your account information at any time by editing your profile in our applicant tracking system or by sending an e-mail with the old information and your corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Correction" in the subject line. You may also, upon reasonable notice to CEB, request a copy of any of your information that CEB maintains or request to opt out of our database.
You will be asked to submit personal information for this application, and then you will provide an electronic signature to confirm that the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The Corporate Executive Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Last Updated: 11/5/2009